Thursday, April 17, 2014

CVS Shopping Trip-deals on candy and shampoo

Good Afternoon dear readers,  I've got my hands under control just so long as I take breaks it doesn't hurt. I made it to CVS to get Easter Candy and Shampoo.  I took advantage of the candy deals to get the ECB's to get the shampoo for cheap.  So here's the break down.

2 Hershey bags for $6 get $2 in ecb's back
2 Snickers bags for $6 get $2 in ecb's back
3 Cadbury Eggs B1G1 for .25 
2 Circus Peanuts
2 Bottle Waters
1 Dr. Pepper

Before coupons/sales/ecbs  $26.65                      O.O.P  $19.63      Savings 26%


2nd Transaction

3 Bottles of VO5  

Before coupons/sales/ecbs  $3.36                           O.O.P.  $1.16        Savings 70%

Found I had a quarterly ecb at the machine for $2.50 so I was able to save my $4 in ecbs today.










No comments: