Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Repost with pics of Pineapple Banana Smoothie

Good Morning all,  A little behind schedule for the pancakes because Conor ate my bananas.  So I had to run to the store to get more and because my knee is killing me I made the smoothie.  I realized when I shared it with you last time was in my very first post but no pictures.  So here's the recipe again with pictures.

Pineapple Banana Smoothie

1 can crushed pineapples
1 cup pineapple juice
1 cup strawberries
1 banana cut up  note you can get a bag of frozen chopped fruit
1 cup strawberry yogurt
put it all in the blender and blend away

Drink up, the reason I like this recipe is if you have any inflammation of any kind it helps with the pain. The bromeline in the pineapples is an anti-inflammatory.

I will finish this and go make the pancakes so check back later.











No comments: