Friday, November 29, 2013

Frankies Corner-Decorating My Carrier


Mom and the boys are decorating the tree today and I wanted to decorate my Carrier.  Doesn't it look pretty.



                                                       My sanctuary    
                                                     
                                                             
                                                       Decoratings done walk time NOW!
                                                           
                                                 
                                                       I get to go for a walk now.


These ornaments are slippery



I wanted to put this on my carrier but mom said no.



Originally I wasn't going to post but he's too cute to miss his Fridays.



No comments: