Saturday, November 9, 2013

Free Milk and a lot of Cheap Meat at Save Mart

Good Morning all,  this is one of my favorite type of blog post-saving money.  Save mart is having their pick 5/25 meat sale going on and another great deal buy 3 Kellogg's cereals and get free milk.  I was able to use the coupons.com buy 3 Kellogg's  get $2 off a second gallon of milk without having to get more cereal.  I like that deal.  Here's what I got with the sale going on.


16 packages of meat
2 gallons of milk
3 boxes of candy canes got to make those cookies
3 boxes Kellogg's corn flakes
2 little bottles of soda (Conor came with me)
2 bags circus peanuts
1 can friskies for the fur nut

total before sales/coupons/discounts  $152.13                     O.O.P  $99.74    Saved  34% not bad for meat







No comments: