Thursday, August 15, 2013

Frankie Says Mom Saved alot at Wal-Mart

Meowy Morning, mom is out of it.  So, I am in charge of the blog today. Mom had to go on a toiletry run yesterday and a few food items.  Like she says my boys can eat.  But mom uses these little papers called coupons that save money whatever that is?  She had one for me one time and it smelled like my food. I let her know I liked it.  Okay here's what mom got from Wal-Mart.

2-Shaving Creams
1-Shampoo
3-Bayer Aspirin
2-Colgate Toothpaste
1-BIC Twin pack of 10 razors
2-Raybern Philly Cheese steak sandwich
1-Serenity Pads
1-2 Gallon Milk
1-6 pk bottles of diet Pepsi


 Before coupons/Food card  $30.79    After coupons  $11.90     After food card $2.92

Hope this helps everyone to save money the Colgate was not marked and it scanned at .50.   Have Meowy Day


                                           Darn it she put away the sandwiches


                                         
                                           Something smells good?


                                           DIY anyone had to help maintenance man fix light.

No comments: