Monday, September 7, 2015

It's Back-New Art Journal Page

Good Afternoon dear readers, I am finally finished working on a new art page.  Yes I know its been awhile just been dealing with the depression and not feeling like it.  Here's what I used to create this lovely piece.  I painted the background lime green and sprayed inks in the color of turquoise in the middle.  I then rubber stamped new home all over the page, then colored the stamp with gel pens.  I found a lovely row of houses picture and cut and glued it to the page.  Then did a rose rubber stamp and colored it in with gel pens and colored pencils.  Then outline the house and page with oil pastels. I also used oil pastels to write in "Dreaming Of Owning A Home".  Thinking of getting into art journaling check out supplies at your thrift store inexpensive and easy to find makes this hobby worth while.  Here's the pics enjoy.



No comments: