Monday, August 24, 2015

I'm In Heaven-Chocolate Cloud Cookies

Good Morning dear readers,  I saved the best for last-cookies.  Now I know what the cookie monster feels like, me want cookies.  These are to die for so light and fluffy.  I used a cake mix and they turned out just so good.  The boys have been asking me to make cookies with macadamia nuts.  This is what I came up with so yummy.  This is the type of cookie you binge watch episodes of your favourite shows i.e. call the midwife, zoo and elementary to name a few.  Here's what you'll need:


1-Box Chocolate Cake Mix-Used Pillsbury
3-Eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons Butter
4 Tablespoons Water
2oz Bag Macadamia Nuts
2oz Bag Sliced Almonds

Mix first 5 ingredients together until blended(I used a hand mixer).  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Fold in nuts and mix.  Take a round mound of dough using teaspoon and place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet(I used wax paper).  Let cook for 10-12 minutes makes about 2 dozen.  Bon appetite.





No comments: