Saturday, September 10, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Abstract Orange Kitty


Good Morning my fur buddies,  I had to crack the whip this week.  Mom was still not feeling well.  So I made her get up and work on my blog.  I yowled in her face because she went back to bed.  I can't do my job of snooperviser of the computer work if she's not on it. It's just not done.  We are joining in the art hop at Athena/Marie Caturday Art Hop.  You should really check it out all he kitties doing cool art or making their hoomans do it. Enjoy your weekend sending zen hugs and meows your way.



                                                        dream scope fractual not sure



                                           Dark Edges and Posterized effect in Picmonkey


                                                                       original




If you like our photos we would love it if you'd join us on twitter and pinterest.  Here's the links to join

http://www.twitter.com/lorraine2448
http://www.pinterest.com/robinlorrainew

No comments: