Thursday, September 8, 2016

Free Will Thrift Store-more limoge and craft projects

(amazon affiliated link see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning dear readers,  I feel like I'm back to my old self.  The headaches are under control and possibly due to my ptsd.  Love doing all the thrifting and I have a lot to share will do it little by little.  I paid a visit to women's empowerment their actual name is free will.  There actually run by women's empowerment.  This place is full of lots of goodies.  I can always find more Limoges.  This piece was made by T & V Limoges France with a Liberty Bell graphic. This mark represents Tressermann & Vogt in Limoges France circa 1907-1919. You can find out all about the marks in the Kovels new book. I just love the delicate look of this tea cup and the lovely flowers.  Is the picture quality good plmk getting ready for eBay. Still having problems with the camera phone aspect.





This following item had been calling to me for awhile.  I realized it had holly and ivy leaves just perfect for upcycling with craft books. Can you image this with some pretty vintage bling.



I picked up another craft book love thinking of new ways to decorate.



Here are some of my favourite links to help you out with your finds and crafts.


No comments: