Saturday, July 2, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Stars and Stripes Kitty

(contains affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning my furbuddies.  we have been missing in action for a while. I made sure mom got up and did my post this morning.  Yes she's running to the monthly sale at that thrift place she likes to hit up.  The boys will cat sit for a little while.  Mom took me outside this week on my leash it was nice to stretch and roll on the cement. It's 4th of july weekend what is everyone doing for it.  Mom said I had to stay in my room with my radio on cause the noise scares me.  That's okay I'll sit in front of the air blower and listen to the pretty music.  My photo was played with in picmonkey and stickers were put on it in pizap.  Happy Fourth of July everyone and stay safe.






linking here:
http://blog.bernideens.com/2016/07/4th-of-july-patriotic-transferware-for.html




Mom has played in the shop lately and here's some new items


snowshoe still life kitty accent pillow
snowshoe still life kitty accent pillow by artsylorraine
Check out Snowshoe Accent Pillows online at zazzle

No comments: