Thursday, July 28, 2016

Summer Times Best Kept Secret-The Caftan

(contains amazon affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good afternoon dear readers,  we are all experiencing this nasty little heat wave.  How do you deal with it?  What is your favourite thing to do?  I love caftans. When its too hot, I change out of outdoor clothes and put on my caftan.  I love how it makes me feel.  It's loose and flowing and it forgives all body types.  You do not feel the heat.  I have several that I wear and I wouldn't be without one.  What is the definition of a caftan?  It's a loose flowing garment worn over other clothing for example a swimsuit.  You can be like me and wear it like a dress.  Celebrities have adopted the caftan some even wearing them during their pregnancy. Here's my favourite one. It has a lot of vibrant colors and is so light weight.







If you don't have one you should treat yourself to one. Check out these caftans found on amazon.





Now that you have your caftan  you can sit back and enjoy some funny  summertime  reading.


No comments: