Monday, July 4, 2016

4TH Of July Weekend Thrifting Haul

(contains amazon affiliaed links see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning dear readers, I had a pleasant surprise from my local thrift store montly sale two days instead of one.  First day was really crazy the lines were super long but the sale was worth it.  I did go back on the second day and got a couple of things as well.  Here's what I found this weekend.




I love the look of angel collectibles and this piece was really cute with the lace.  Their were no marks on this piece so not sure who made it.


German pottery is another piece that I have collected.  I got started with majolica and really love it. You get to the point when you collect something you can recognize it when you shop.  This one is marked W. Germany 271  22.  Still researching this one but its just lovely.


The original grumpy cat who doesn't just love garfield.  I could not pass this one up to cute.



This is a cute little piece.  It's marked with the "Carol"  First Edition 1998 part of the Dreamer+friends collection created by Sue Dreamer.  If you love collectibles this is the one to start collecting.  Well happy thrifting what are you collecting this holiday weekend.  I got several bottles and some books on crafting but the photos didn't turn out. I'm running out of batteries so next time will share more from this haul.

linking up here:
http://blog.bernideens.com/2016/07/4th-of-july-patriotic-transferware-for.html





No comments: