Saturday, July 23, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Purple Overtones Kitty

(contains affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good Afternoon my furbuddies,  we are joining in Athena/Marie's caturday art hop.  The place where you show what you've done to your cats latest photos.  If you haven't tried playing with your photos you really should its fun.  It's been a quiet week.  I played with my boy and his foot is finally better. Mom got some quiet time the boys went to Folsom lake with the church.  I waited by the front door for hours for them to come home.  Is that what mom calls separation  anxiety.  Do you experience this when your humans leave you for awhile.  Mom says snowshoes (that's me)  don't like to be left alone.
Have a great weekend and don't get to hot.  I have to stay in front of the air thingy because its going to be real hot  










Don't forget its Christmas in July in our zazzle shop come and check out our latest ornaments and things use code JULYXMASDEAL and get up to 60% off.



snowshoe purple overtones kitty outdoor pillow
snowshoe purple overtones kitty outdoor pillow by artsylorraine
Check out Snowshoe Accent Pillows online at zazzle

No comments: