Friday, June 17, 2016

Fun Frugal and Thrifty Finds

(contains affiliated amazon linke will get commission see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning dear readers,  I went thrift hunting this week.  I found some lovely finds to share with you.  Note you should always check the non profit thrift stores i.e. hospice and in my case women's empowerment. I was told by women's empowerment most of their items come from estate sales and they do get vintage jewelry and majolica.  I love majolica used to have a big collection. I definitely will be hitting them up more.  Here's a lovely tray I found at hospice. It says elite tray made in england





                                                      I found this lovely crystal bottle.



                                    Beautiful perfume bottle definitely vintage anybody have any clues.



I'm loving this book I picked up. It's mary engelbreits crafts for your home.  There are a lot of cute crafts and I fell in love with the teacup craft.  So I went back to the thrift store for a teacup and saucer to work on this craft.  You really need to check it out and here's a link to the actual book http://amzn.to/1ZWnrI3





                            I saw this little santa and I'll be adding him to my christmas collection.






                           Snowline hospice always has rubber stamps and I had to pick up a couple.



        Frankie here spokescat for my mom please continue to support our blog and look at the lovely items of me at my zazzle shop found at http://www.zazzle.com/artsylorraine Oh almost forgot need more followers on twitter found at http://www.twitter.com/lorraine2448



No comments: