Saturday, June 11, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Still-Life Kitty



Good Morning fur buddies,  I was getting my tummy rubbed by boy.  So I was in a very relaxed mode and then he took these pictures.  No faire I was all exposed for the world to see.  It's like someone having their picture taken while taking a shower--to exposed.  So mom played with them and created these art works.  We are participating in Athena Cat Goddess Art Hop.  If you want to see all kinds of anipals in art check it out.  Mom loves this form of art so fuss no mess.  That's what she thinks theirs a lot of fuss when I don't want to the flashy box in my face.  I tell you do humans like having their photos taken.  No my human doesn't does yours?  Mom played in picmonkey and dreamscope.  Enjoy your weekend zen hugs and purrs to all.





                                                             Dreamscope


                                                                 HDR


                                                                original

No comments: