Saturday, April 29, 2017

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Spring Pond Colors Kitty

(contains affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good Morning fur buddies, we had a crazy week.  That inspector guy came again.  Mom was not to happy. She always feels like its an invasion.  I kinda got in trouble with the inspector.  He found my spots where I made holes in the carpet. He told mom I needed more scratchy things.  He tried to pet me and of course I tried to bite him.  If I had known he told mom to buy me more toys, I might have been nicer.  So I got new scratchy ball goes around in a circle thingy and an x shaped scratchy thingy.  So I'm happy with the new toys. Mom played a lot with my photos today.  She used a lot of apps to make the final product.  We are joining in the art hop at Athena Caturday Art hop so please check it out.

http://www.athenacatgoddess.com/2017/04/caturdayart-sense-of-smell-day.html



                                                     Final used Lomo in picmonkey



                                                         organic border from pizap


                                                      Pond effect in dreamscope



                                                   Uh oh I'z in trouble with the Inspector


Their is a big sale at Zazzle this weekend so please come and check out the shop.  Here's some of the items available.  So be sure and use the code ZAZZSITEDEAL and get 25% off.



                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                
                                                           
Snowshoe NO CRAFTING ALLOWED Kitty T-Shirt
Snowshoe NO CRAFTING ALLOWED Kitty T-Shirt
by artsylorraine

Can you believe mom actually bought this one and really Love's it.



No comments: