Saturday, May 14, 2016

Spring Mixed Media Wreath

Good Afternoon dear readers,  I finally finished my new spring wreath.  I've been seeing a lot of different wreaths but nothing that said mixed media.  I love to play with all types of media.  I bought the wreath and it sat around the house for awhile.  Then I decide to just paint it with acrylics. First I covered it with gesso. Then put a couple of layers of  this sky blue paint.  I found these lovely flowers with pearls in their centers so pretty. I cut the stems down and stuck them in the wreath.  I took out my decorator duck tape stash.  I wrapped the duck tape around the flower area to hide the punch holes.  I think it turn out pretty good. This post contains affiliated links see disclosure in footer.














artist and crafters new and neat trick for storing your paints give it a try. Turn this nail polish organizer into an acrylic paint holder.




No comments: