Saturday, May 28, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Mosaic Kitty


Good Morning fur buddies, we are joining Athena Cat Goddess is art hop today. Hope everyone is doing okay. Mom had another ms episode and the men with the big boots took her away.  They wouldn't let me sniff them. Good news the flare stopped after she got to the human vets.  But they scanned her head anyways-all good.  Instead of this scanning thing can't they just sniff her to see if she's sick.  Theirs got to be a better way instead of riding in the screaming van.  She's relaxing today and working on her canvas still wont let me sit on it.  I got a new bed (no you did not). That seat that mom puts her foot on its really comfortable.  It's my new favourite spot.  Well here's the photos. Mom used picmonkey and dream scope today.  So check them out and let me know what you think.  Please continue to follow us on our fb page and twitter which are on my side bar.  Oh before I forget Happy Memorial Day.






                                                
                                                  Dreamscope using mosaic


                                                                Picmonkey  using HDR

                                                                          original

No comments: