Saturday, May 14, 2016

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Turquoise Eyed Kitty

Good Morning dear furbuddies,  I've been abandoned multiple times this week.  Can you believe that Mom had to go to the VA place again.  The human vet wants to do Scans of moms head.  Apparently she had an episode where she couldn't see out of one of her eyes. She thought it was her ms/viral infection acting up again.  No she might have something called amaunosis fugax-body throwing small blood clots.  The human vet is a good doctor and always takes good care of my mom.  But I find all vets human or otherwise to be scary.  Maybe the apartment people will give my mom a break and not inspect the apartment.  Crazy humans always inspectin.  Please send prayers and healing purrs to my mom. Oh yeah almost forgot her birthday is on monday. Can you wish her happy birthday. She wont let me tell you how old.  I figure its fifty billion years.  My photo was done in picmonkey and pizap this week. I was laying on the bed with boy getting a massage.  Love it when the boy rubs my belly.  Have a happy weekend.




Final Photo done in Pink Lemonade in pizap




original photo


Dark Edges and Softened

No comments: