Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentines Day Art Page-Journey's End In Lover's Meeting

Good Afternoon dear readers, still trying to do a page of art a week or something that's art related.  Art from the heart on fb requested that we do a Valentines Page so here's the page.  To create this page I used acrylics in honeysuckle pink and light yellow.  Then I glued a white paper doily on the page and put my girl stamp on it.  I rubber stamped her on decorated card stock, then cut her out(cut her out awhile back).  When I think of Valentines day, I'm reminded of the candy we used to get as kids.  So I used a toilet roll and shaped into a heart(thank you Cathy) and put that on the page.  Filled them in with colored pencils and gel pens.  Wrote the words in black oil pastels.  I was reading It's takes a witch and they had these lovely Shakespeare quotes in the book-Journey's End In Lover's Meeting.  I wrote that in oil pastel and outlined the page and girl with black oil pastels. Last but not least its not valentines with some flowers filled some areas with rubber stamped roses.





Linking up here:
https://acolorfuljourney.com/old-dried-out-rub-ons-art-journal-lets-play/
http://redoityourselfinspirations.blogspot.com/2016/02/homemade-and-handcrafted-no-10.html

No comments: