Saturday, June 6, 2015

Caturday Art-Mixed Medium Kitty


Good Morning dear readers,  mom was so busy this week she didn't even get to do a hug your cat post.  So this is a combo post hug your cat and Athena's cat art blog hop day.  Mom was running around so much she had to pull a photo from the files to use today.  I sure hope she gets them VA people to get their act together, so she can get her disability and no more running around.  I get mad when she says she's going to the VA cause I know she's gonna be gone all day and I have to human sit with the boys.  They get into trouble when moms not around so I have to supervise them.  To quote mom TEENAGERS!   Well here's my art post have a meowy day and zen hugs to all my fur buddies.




Here's the original post



                                        Used a water overlay and the blue tones in picmonkey


Then went to pizap and used pink lemon aide overlay.  

No comments: