Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Murder Mystery Body Scrub

Good Morning dear readers, I finally finished reading the new series to me "A Southern Beauty Shop Mystery.  This is one of those cozy mysteries that has a bonus at the back of the book organic skin care recipes.  Those of you who read my blog know I love books that have added bonuses.  First  off the book is written by Lila Dare and its set in a small town in the south called St. Elizabeth in Georgia.  The setting is in a beauty shop and the heroine who is a beautician gets asked to help the contestants at a beauty pageant.  You guessed it murder and mayhem ensue at the pageant.  It's up to Audrey(the beautician) to solve the murder when her fellow beautician is accused of murder.  There are twists and turns in the book to where I couldn't figure out who dunnit until the end.  So check out the book and here's a chocolate-coffee body scrub that I've altered to fit my needs.

1 cup coffee grounds
3/4 cups brown Sugar
1/2 cup lavender baby oil

Put oil in large mixing bowl and then add your other ingredients.  Mix well and store in airtight container.  If using in shower make sure you have a large enough drain for the coffee grounds to not stop up your drain.  Great to exfoliate enjoy and it smells so  yummy and your skin will feel so soft.









No comments: