Saturday, June 13, 2015

Caturday Art--Rainbow Kitty

Good Morning dear readers,  Mom was trying to get my reaction to Boy watching a very loud War Movie.  Unfortunately a lot of the photos did not turn out.  So mom made them into art.  Mom is doing better she got her records in the mail and is finishing up her appeals paper work. We hope to be in Tacoma next summer.  Mom has found two very old houses (she loves old houses) with large windows for me to watch a lot of  Bird TV.  Well on a lighter note mom got a new coffee pot.  I thank god she's drinking her coffee again.  She's not tired anymore but she's stuck in the house because of the heat.  I give her lots of kitty kisses to make her feel better.  Okay peeps do you help your moms with their health issues.  Mom says I do but I'm not certified because I don't  like Men.  Mom and I tend to ramble so here's the photos enjoy.









No comments: