Saturday, June 27, 2015

Caturday Art-Fourth Of July Kitty

Good Afternoon all, we are doing are Fourth Of July photos today.  We wanted to get a jump start on the holiday.  It is so hot here today mom and I are staying in doors with the ac cranked.  What do you do with your humans for the holidays? Moms probably going to cook ribs and bake beans.  She of course wont give me any, but I will get some stinky goodness from the grocery store has my treat.  I was wondering about these bonito flakes I keep hearing about them.  What are they plmk?



                                Couldn't find the original this is a water overlay in picmonkey


                                                 Fourth of July frame from pizap


We had a lot of fun playing with these you can find this image in my zazzle shop on the sidebar.  Have a great day.

No comments: