Friday, May 15, 2015

CVS Deals and Steals-89% Savings

Good Morning dear readers,  I was able to go to CVS and pick up some toiletries this week.  My CVS unfortunately did not have the real cheap tenna pads.  I still got them because I had the high value due to expire on the day I went 5/10.  But overall I did good.  Here's the breakdown on what I got this week.

2 tenna products @ $6.99 on sale b1g1 1/2 off used the $5/2 and a $1 CRT coupon

before sales/coupons/ecbs   $14.74                         after coupons/sales/ecbs  $5,24  plus received $4 ecb                                                   Savings of 68%


2nd transaction

1-vo5 shampoo @ $.77
1-soft soap hand soap @ $1.88 used $1 CRT coupon
1-large 15 oz soft soap body wash  @  $4.79

before sales/coupons/ecbs  $9.33                    after sales/coupons/ecbs  O.O.P.  $1.54
                                                  Savings of 89%






No comments: