Saturday, May 23, 2015

CVS Trip-Almost Free Toiletries

Good Afternoon dear readers, I did a run to cvs today to get some deals that came in my email.  Note double check when you load your email savings to your card.  I got into the store and proceeded to the coupon machine and the items I had loaded were not printing out at the machine.  I had to have the manager check to see if they were there.  I then did my shopping and checked out. But when I double checked receipt they still were not taken off.  Make friends with your cvs people they are really nice and gave me the money that was not taken off back.  So here's what I got this week.


Store Brand Toilet Paper-$3.99
4-Bottles of  Dawn Dish Soap-$.99 each
2-Tressemmee Shampoo-$4.00 each used $2/1 for each
2-Friskies Rise and Shine can-$.75 each not the price I like to pay but if I don't bring any home their is the wrath of Frankie to deal with as it is he stood by the cart waiting for the cans when I got home.
1-Bottle of Generic Flavored Water

Total before coupons/ecbs/sales $24.69                   After coupons/ecbs/sales  O.O.P.  $3.43

Don't know what percentage because of the mess up with the $5/15 and the $2 skincare ecb.  So almost free.




I'm laying on the cute so give me my can or I start tearing up the house and your glass cats get the claw.

No comments: