Friday, March 20, 2015

CVS Trip-Lots of coffee plus 100% free toiletries

Good Morning dear readers, I went to CVS earlier this week.  I was able to take advantage of the coffee/soda deals and get a lot of ecb's.  I then turned around and got my toiletries and paid just the tax.  Still trying to do better need to call some companies to try and get higher priced coupons.  Have you tried this method yet. It really does work give it a try. Here's what I got this week.


1st Transaction
3-12 pk cases of 7up brand soda @ 3/$11
2-Gevalia Coffees @ $4.99
1-30 oz. Maxwell House Master Blend @ $6.99
1-Nabisco Chips Ahoy  @  2/$5
1-Box Sweet-n-Low sugar  $1.59
Received $4 in ecbs


Total before sales/coupons/ecbs  $61.12                          After  sales/coupons/ecbs  O.O.P $33.86

                                                            Savings  45%


2nd Transactions
2-40 oz tide laundry soap @ $2.94 each
2-V05 Shampoo @ $1.27 each
2-Cans Friskies Cat Food  @ $.60 each (you know I'm gonna get bit if I don't bring him home something)

Total Before coupons/sales/ecbs   $18.64                            After Coupons/sales/ecbs  O.O.P  $.87

                                        Paid Just the Tax  100% savings




No comments: