Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Holiday Oniony Bacon Crescent Rolls

Good Morning dear readers,  This is one of those recipes that has been in my head for awhile.  I made a recipe years ago while still living with my ex-husband using some form of onions in crescent rolls.  I could not remember what I used.  You know me I'm going to play with what I have available.  I ended up using onion dip on the rolls.  These are fun to make and they are so yummy.  This will probably be added to holiday recipe schedule.  This is the type of recipe that gives that little extra at a party or holiday gathering.  So here's what you'll need:


1-can of crescent rolls  8 ct.
1 jar onion dip
1-Bag of bacon bits from the salad topping isle
Basting Brush

Take your crescent rolls and place them on cookie sheet.  Dip basting brush in onion dip and brush all over it.  When done brushing sprinkle bacon bits all over it.  Roll crescent rolls long side first according to my son which worked out fine.  Place in the oven at 375 degrees for 9 minutes.  Should come out nice and golden brown.  Bon appetite.











No comments: