Wednesday, February 12, 2014

thoughts on using prayers for health issues

Good Morning dear readers,  I've been very busy this week. I meant to post this Monday but ended up posting the crock pot recipe.  I know some of my readers have similar health issue like me. For those of you who don't know I have MS and I'm dealing with it okay(the blog is a big help).  But sometimes you just need to give it to a higher power and just the act of praying is a big help.  I'm sharing one of my favorite prayers that a dear friend gave to me before she passed away.  



                                                      Prayer for Protection

The light of God surrounds me;
The love of God enfolds me;
The power of God protects me;
The presence of God watches over me.
Wherever I am, God is!


I find that by reciting it to myself it makes me feel better.  So having a bad day give it try.  You never know.



                                            A little visual reminder to believe in yourself.


No comments: