Saturday, March 11, 2017

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Vibrant Colors Kitty


(contains affiliated links see disclosure in footer)
Good afternoon fur buddies here we are late again.  I like to have this post up early but mom was running around again.  She was running to the store again to get more stuff and she didn't even get me more baby food. Horrors of horrors their was another birdhouse craft on the table again.  I had to sniff it. I was going to knock it off the table until mom yelled at me to stop.  She pays more attention to the crafting stuff then she does to me.  I'm going to have to find more ways to sabotage the crafts without her knowing it.  I can't seem to get her to stop doing it.  In fact our neighbor asked  her to paint and decorate a birdhouse and she would pay her for it. It's getting more and more difficult to get attention around here.  What's a fur guy gotta do to get some attention?  Peeps do  you have any ideas?




                                                     added black borders from pic monkey

                                                              added lemon aide from pizap
                                                                       

                                                            dreamscope-fall colors



                                                            original


Please check out the shop and help my mom out.


No comments: