Saturday, March 4, 2017

Caturday Art-Snowshoe Street Art Kitty

Good Morning fur buddies and we are on time this weekend.  Mother is getting back on schedule. She's going to abandon me to go thrifting this weekend.  She finally figured out how to download the photos on the tablet. She tried to pose me can you believe that really.  She made my head look really big and I'm in black and white.  Frankie, it looks very film noir.  Does that mean I look handsome for all the girl kitties to oh and ah over? Then I'm all for that kinda stuff.  We are participating in the Athena cat goddess art hop come and join us and meet other like minded kitties.  For our entry today we used picmonkey and dreamscope (very difficult at some point couldn't tell their was a cat there).









Please check out are zazzle shop we have a lot of nice things for all your gift needs:


No comments: