Saturday, November 21, 2015

Caturday Art-Paint Party Kitty


Good morning everyone,  sorry didn't post last weekend.  We had storms and the wifi was just not happening.  Mom was able to get this one done and we are sharing at Caturday Art at Athena/Marie's Art Hop.  We played in our two favourite programs picmonkey and pizap.  Mom always finds new and different ways to make my bad photos into art.  I was playing with boy when mom took these photos.  He loves to tease me but I get in some good licks too.  Mom's getting ready for the Big Bird Cooking day.  Maybe I'll get some or I can steal some when no one's looking.  Have a great weekend and happy good eating.





                                            Used paint and tranquility plus increase exposure



                                                    overlay in pizap and added flowers

No comments: