Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Easy Asian Ribs

Good Morning dear readers, sorry for the lack of posts. Here's the first of a couple of recipes that I hope will make up for not posting. I wanted to cook dead man bones the Halloween rib recipe but alas no marmalade(I only use marmalade in this recipe).  As you all know I love Asian food.  I took my favorite basic barbecue sauce and hoisin and made them into Asian ribs.  These definitely are so good and yummy.  You will want a lot more.  All you need is just 3 ingredients and your oven,  So here's what you'll need:


3 lbs ribs 
1 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup hoisin

Mix the sauces together and then bast the ribs with the sauce.  Put in the oven at 400 degrees 45 minutes to an hour.  Serve with your favorite baked beans Bon appetite.




For those of you who are curious about Dead man bones here's the link:
http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com/2013/07/halloween-ribs-for-4th-of-july-barbecue.html


Please be sure and check out my zazzle shop.  I have a lot of fun cooking and kitchen related items heres a few for your viewing pleasure.





No comments: