Saturday, July 11, 2015

Caturday Art-Water Color and Nature Kitty

Good Morning dear readers,  mom decided that since the photos were only head shots. She would use them in selfie Sunday.  She used an old photo for caturday art.  It's been a busy week but mom accomplished her goal of getting those VA paper thingies done.  She left me alone with the boys for  eight hours.  How dare she I want my mom the boys are always hugging on me.  Don't get me wrong I love my boys. In fact my boy had his human birthday yesterday.  Darn it they would not give me any cake and they put the box away.  So I couldn't claim it.  So here's my photos that were done in picmonkey and pizap.



                                           took original put frame around it in picmonkey

                                          this was done with a watercolor overlay in pizap







                                          this was a nice surprise with the nature overlay

No comments: