Saturday, February 7, 2015

Turn a Pizza Box into Valentines Wall Canvass Art

Good Evening dear readers,  here's what the fight with Frankie was all about.  I had a lot of fun creating this piece.  Frankie got a can of his favorite food so he settled down about the box.  Here's how I created this piece.  I have to apologize for the lighting its raining so I could not go outside and get better light.  I gesso'd the entire box after I removed the lid.  Then I painted the box with acrylics mosaic blue and yellow on the edges.  Then I let the brush do the talking and I used apple red and pink and painted a rosebud. I used gel pen in green to draw the stem and line the rosebud in black paint marker.  I used collage elements from a magazine and covered the hearts with gesso and colored with oil pastels.  I rubber stamped Happy Valentines Day in the middle of the hearts.  I wanted some variety and depth used script stamp around the edges in black ink.  Then rubber stamp roses toward the bottom of the canvass using rubber stamp markers.  This is also a very frugal craft and a lot of fun to make.  Here's the pics.






frankies take on the pizza box:
http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com/2015/01/frankies-corner-frankie-and-pizza-box.html
http://lorrainesresources.blogspot.com/2015/02/frankies-corner-revenge-of-frankie.html

No comments: