Friday, February 20, 2015

Dreaming of the Sun Fruit Smoothie

Good Morning dear readers, these past few weeks it seems I end up posting on the weekends. I've been trying to get back to a schedule and after this weeks appointments we should be back to normal. Everyone it seems is still in ice storms and that's all I here in the news.  I wanted to remind everyone of warmer times with this lovely recipe from the dole people.  They sent a nice packet full of recipe and other things.  I have yet to cook all of the recipes this is just the second one I've tried.  The good thing about this recipe its user friendly and you can change to your tastes still getting the health benefits of the bromeline(anti-inflammatory agent found in pineapples).  I obviously adapted it to my tastes I'm not a fan of vanilla yogurt. So here's what you'll need:

1 can tropical fruit 
1 cup yogurt-I used strawberry
1 cup pineapple juice
1 fresh banana or you can use frozen fruits 

Put in your blender with some ice and mix.  Very easy drink up and dream of summer.



linking up:
http://rchreviews.blogspot.com/2015/02/awesome-life-friday-8.html
http://nicoleslifeafter20.blogspot.com/2015/02/weekend-wind-down-60.html

No comments: