Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's In the Pink Art Page

Good Morning dear readers, finally finished this page.  It took me awhile because the angel stamp didn't come out very well.  But I filled it in with some nice colors especially pink.  This page takes care of two prompts Balzer designs pattern prompt with my Angel Stamp and Journal 52 silhouette prompt.  I love the angel stamp because it reminds me of a friend who has passed away who told me I was surrounded by angels(she was psychic).  The though of Angels always makes me feel good when I"m having a bad day.  I got to play with a lot of different pens-gel pens, colored pencils and oil pastels were used on the angels.  Love the glitter gel so cool.  I used pink oil pastel around my angels.  I love this stamp I found at Tuesday Morning  Pink not just a color it's an attitude.  Then I found my silhouette in the free magazine in Folsom and of course she was in pink.  I colored around her in pink oil pastel.  Then glued collage elements of  YOU WILL-most likely succeed.  Enjoy your day may your hands be covered in creativity.





 

No comments: