Friday, August 29, 2014

"what I saw at sea" art journal page

Good Morning dear readers.  we finished are inspection for our apartment complex and of course we passed. I'm now able to get to do my art pages.  I believe their was a prompt from journal 52 about under the sea not sure but did this page anyway.  I found a lot of sea related stamps in that giant bag from the thrift store and started to play with it. I started this page with a light blue acrylic paint.  I then went over that with a dark blue oil pastel crayon.  Then rubber stamped with stampin up leaf that kinda looked like it could pass for sea weed.  Then used a fish stamp also stampin up stamp.  Also used the Micheal's sea shell stamp.  I went over it also with the Stampa Barbara bubbles stamp using studio g blue, black and red ink pads.  I used for the love of whales stencils found at thrift store and colored in with oil pastels.  Then glued collage elements from various magazines enjoy the sea view.  Thanks for looking at my art would love for you to join me on my fb page at http://www.facebook.com/lorraine2448 have a great day.



No comments: