Friday, August 8, 2014

New Art Journal Page-Don't Worry Be Happy

Good Morning dear readers, Finally was able to do a new art journal page.  I had a lot of fun especially with all the new art supplies I got this week.  If you haven't checked your thrift stores for supplies, you really need too.  I got a lot of rubber stamps this week. Amazon is amazing got my stencils and the flower one it was surprising it was huge. I also got the gears/clock work stencil and love it. You'll see it in the page.  Here's what I did this week.  Well July was a rough month dealing with the depression and stress.  I painted my page that lime green for growing things and as a symbol of my mind I stenciled the clockwork piece using sponge brush and ink pad.  Then I rubber stamped flowers because the scents are soothing. I filled one in with paint pens.  I put the bubbles in red ink for thought bubbles because you gotta have thought bubbles.  Because cats are know to reduce stress with their purring I rubber stamped them at the bottom of the page and rubber stamped I love cats.  I colored the cats with oil pastels and paint pens.  Here's the pics of the page and its supplies enjoy.









No comments: