Wednesday, October 9, 2013

CVS Haul for 10/09

Good Morning all,  I did a small CVS run today.  I did two transactions to try and get the good deals.  So I will get right down to it.  Here's what I got in the first transactions.


3 cases of Pepsi
1 case pure life water
2 snickers fun size
2 circus peanuts
2 gold emblem cashews
2 post fruity pebbles
2 Folgers coffee


total before sales/coupons/ecbs  $68.06                       O.O.P  $35.54

I did not get the 20% off pass this week.  I used  the $3 off 1 coffee and 2 post cereals good coupon
I had a CRT for a $1/$5 when you buy gold emblem products
I had a $1/2 candy

I got $6 in ECB's

Second Transactions

2 Colgate total toothpaste
1 Reynolds aluminum foil
1 Ajax dish liquid
1 box tissue

total before sales/coupons/ecbs  $15.17            O.O.P  $1.14

used $5 in ecbs, $3.39 in CRT coupons and 1 manufacturer coupon.  After all that I got $2 in ecbs back.





                                                         What your going shopping again?







No comments: