Monday, December 26, 2016

Very Late Merry Christmas Cat Art

Good Morning furbuddies so sorry for the lateness of this post.  I forgot to wish everyone a very late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year so sorry.  My mom over did it for the holidays and her migraines took over again.  She's determined to beat this thing back and get back to some kind of normal.  Can you believe Santa Paws thinks I'm a girl I got a pink stocking?  I'm a boy cat it must be all the art where mom makes me look fru fru. I tried to enjoy mom and the boys dinner, Mom yelled at me then gave me some stinky goodness.  I know how to work the mom.  The boys got games. I hope they bring out the yahtzee?  I love batting around the dice, so fun it makes mom laugh so hard.  But I'm in my homemade sauna got a little head cold so breathing the steam today.  What did Santa Paws bring you? Oh almost forgot here's the new Art.


                                                                 Snowshoe Winter Sketch Kitty
                                                                       Original


The shop is having an after christmas sale so check it out here are some of the items.


No comments: