1. Check your store flyers for the sales and any matching coupons.
2. Check couponing websites for what they have found with coupons
3. Before you shop get a note book and go into your cabinets and write down products and contact info plus their upcs on products and call the companies.
4. Keep tract of who you've called and what you get from them
5. Check the store out before you shop for unadvertised deals and tear pad coupons and coupon blinkie machines.
6. To keep you motivated keep tract of what you save in your note book.
7. Almost forgot check the websites of the stores for future sales to get the coupons you need.
This is just a few things I do to use my coupons. I'm not saying the box method is for everyone you have to find what works for you. What ever method you use it needs to be organized in order for you to save money. So Happy Couponing.
check out the party at craft-o-maniac