Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Trinity Thrift Xmas Thrifting Haul

Good Morning dear readers, here's another thrifting haul.  I went to the little church thrift shop.  They had a lot of nice Christmas stuff.  I think I will be visiting them more frequently.  The ladies are oh so nice in this store too make for a pleasant shopping experience.  So here's what I got and they will be on eBay.





This is a Christopher Radko Santa Trinket Box.  It's a great little collectible.  It's from the 2004 collection.







                This was a great little find Hallmark Pewter Vintage Fairy Brooch signed with company's copy right 2 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide







                    This was a cute little angel ornament that I couldn't resist.  I could find any info just thought it was too cute to pass up.






                                Very unique and unusual sculpture with a saxophone so cool.







                                             This is a very cute jewelry organizer for your rings
                                              and even your pins.



Happy thrifting and enjoy the thrill of the hunt and upcycling and making them pretty again.

No comments: