Monday, January 19, 2015

Thrifty Finds-Victorian House and Craft Supplies

  Good Morning dear readers,  I haven't shared my finds in awhile and I thought I would share them today.  I found the perfect vocal point for me to work on getting my dream  house.  It's a little Victorian House that can sit on your bedside table.  It was just adorable.  My thrift store is finally back to having craft supplies, which makes me very happy.  I found clear stamp sets in letters and Christmas images.  I found a cat stencil so cute always look for cats.  Found word stamp that says Youth is not a time of life...it's a state of mind.  So if your looking for gifts.  Always check your thrift stores.  If you need to boost your craft supplies always check your thrift stores.  You will be surprised at what you will find.  All of this was less then $5.  What did you find this week would love to know?



                                               http://www.pinterest.com/pin/362610207473147436/








No comments: