Friday, June 13, 2014

new journal page-exit stage north

Good Afternoon dear readers,  I dreamed of doorways and put one in my journal with the words exit stage north.  Because as you all know who read my blog trying to get to cooler climate i.e. Washington State.  I did this page with acrylics and oil pastels.  The collage was glued and then gessoed and then painted with oil pastels.  I also used paint pens to write the words and had leftover embellishments I put under the words.  The mountain scene was an old post card that was cut down and then outlined in paint pens and rubber stamps of a fish, flower and bubbles plus weirdly I had a stove stamp in the corner(playing with new recipes probably where that came from).  What is everyone favourite technique book would really love to know? 






 

No comments: